Maggette Gives Experience with Bucks an "F"

Jenneral

"If I had to grade it, I'd grade it an F," Maggette said of his time with the Bucks. "I'm just going to be honest. We've still got a lot of time. We've still got to stay positive."
Maggette played in former coach Don Nelson's offensive-minded system with the Warriors. In Milwaukee, defense comes first under coach Scott Skiles.

"It's kind of a situation where everyone is a rookie," Maggette said. "You know how they treat rookies? One day you're up, the next day you're down.

JSOnline

Edited by Jenneral

Not good. As a whole this team has had troubles meshing together. It's never good when you're not even halfway through the season and it appears you have pieces of your team giving up and starting problems.

Maybe it's best if we try to ship Maggette out of Milwaukee. Do you think there's a demand for a player like him?

Don't think interest will be high as I don't think any team needs a scorer at the moment with the exception of the Bobcats. He's got a long contract and he isn't getting consistent minutes with the Bucks so I don't see any team trading for him at this point. However, when the trade deadline is looming, teams may think that he might bring them over the hump and may consider trading for him then.

DUde really knows how to get to FT line... that's his bread and butter... he makes a living off it.

Remember, the Bucks acquired him because they were bad at getting to the line... in the games I watched him and Bucks play, he's getting to the line at will and helps the team score from there. I don't think he should be complaining?