Last Movie You Saw and Rate It

htown11

If the movie was about an average high school party with average high school girls then it would have sucked.

nah i'm not sayin that. the girls are the only thing that made the movie watchable. but what i am saying is they could've toned done some of the ridiculousness but it was expected going in lol.

I liked Looper, but I definitely wouldnt put it ahead ok DKR. Just my opinion.

lol DKR really wasn't even that good, I was nice to it putting it so high because I love Nolan and enjoyed the movie but no way does it touch any of my top 4

lol DKR really wasn't even that good, I was nice to it putting it so high because I love Nolan and enjoyed the movie but no way does it touch any of my top 4

I haven't seen most of the movies on your list but I personally don't even think Looper is that good. If I saw most of the movies there I doubt I would even have it top 5.

Silver Linings Playbook - 8.0

Just saw it today and it was phenomenal. Definitely will be in my top ten for the year. Lawrence was good, but Cooper was great. Still can't decide if Lawrence is actually a good actress or if I'm just obsessed with her looks. Definitely going to check out Winter's Bone, as I've heard she was excellent in it.

Beasts of the Southern Wild. Really, really, really enjoyed this movie. Great cinematography, strong performance from the little girl, brilliant mixture of fantasy and stark reality.. very enjoyable couple of hours. Crazy that most of the cast were on their first acting gig.

She ruins the album, her singing is awful :(

Haha! It's funny because I did feel she lowered the quality of the movie with her performance, hathaway and whoever played the chick who took a bullet for the wimpy dude [expletive]in killed it, amazing performances

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...