has anyone dealt with the TSA yet?

The Truth

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for the first time ever, I'll be dealing with the bull[expletive] TSA this Thursday when I fly to Oakland. has anyone had to go through this yet? if so, what would you suggest - pat down or full body scanner? I feel like I lose no matter what. being a skeptic, I feel like I'll get struck with cancer if I go through the scanner. if I opt for the pat down, knowing my luck, some guy's gonna grab my nuts. what should I do?

Get a bunch of drugs, stick 'em in a balloon and shove 'em up your [expletive], then go through the scanner...if you don't end up in prison, please report back to OTR so I'll know what to and not-to bring on my Miami vacation in a few months.

Go to the pat-down and leave with a full chub. Guy will be tentative the rest of his career.

what's a 'full chub?'

I got called for randon check twice in a row. Pissed me the [expletive] off. Some fat Mexican dude did the pat down for me. It was disgusting.

how was it disgusting?

Get a bunch of drugs, stick 'em in a balloon and shove 'em up your [expletive], then go through the scanner...if you don't end up in prison, please report back to OTR so I'll know what to and not-to bring on my Miami vacation in a few months.

Miami? lucky bastard. <_<

What? They dont even make you choose. I flown to New York and back to Cali and all I had to do was walk through the same xray thing I have been doing for years, nobody offered me a choice of anything.

There have been rumors of full body scans or pat downs, but I dont think its in place.

lmao a bunch of homophobic [expletive]s on this forum. Who the [expletive] cares if a guy pats you down? He isn't there to stick his finger in your [expletive], and he likes it just as much as you do. Just let him do his damn job.

I won't really care what they do as long as they don't have me strip down or something.

A fully engorged erection.

at my high school graduation, I stuck a water bottle through my pants zipper and under my robe. so, when all the students walked to the bleachers, everyone thought I had a huge boner.