1/3 Raw Thread

Gold Lang Syne

Kicking off the first Raw of 2011 with a WWE Championship bout, former titleholding tag partners and cohorts in sports-entertainment "Dirt Sheet" satire clash as WWE Champion The Miz defends against John Morrison in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

New Cm(anagement)

CM Punk's crusade against John Cena took an unexpected turn on Raw as The Straight Edge Superstar aligned himself with The Nexus, obliterating Cena and seemingly seizing control of the armbanded rebels "under new management."

- wwe.com

- As noted before, WWE is saying that John Cena's status is being evaluated on a day-to-day basis. While Cena likely won't be wrestling much over the next few weeks, he is not expected to miss any lengthy period of time and will probably be good for WrestleMania 27.

- I thought that John might have suffered a hip pointer which is a severe bruise. That speculation was erroneous on my part. He is day to day according to www.wwe.com. Knowing Cena he will be back in action much sooner than many, many others suffering the same injury. Athletic, hip injuries are hard to define or so they seem to be with football players. I certainly wish John a speedy recovery.

http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/17313

Miz might not be the best technician but his selling, psychology and mannerisms really make his matches solid. Hopefully Orton doesn't beat him at the rumble, it would have made his entire run pointless. If he loses it, which I don't even think he should, it should be at the elimination chamber.

Also no clue what is going on with Barrett, I am guessing sent to SD! to face Undertaker.

Miz might not be the best technician but his selling, psychology and mannerisms really make his matches solid. Hopefully Orton doesn't beat him at the rumble, it would have made his entire run pointless. If he loses it, which I don't even think he should, it should be at the elimination chamber.

Also no clue what is going on with Barrett, I am guessing sent to SD! to face Undertaker.

IDK about that. I think Wade gonna fight Punk at Rumble since Cena cant wrestle for a few weeks. I see Wade in a feud with David Otunga shortly. Maybe even fight him at Wrestlemania this year.