Music these days

I noticed that every single one of Taylor Swift songs are about the exact same thing. Loving someone but not being loved back, being in love, broken hearts, taboo relationships, mean father, country girl. Almost every song she has mentions at east 3 of those topics.

You can say this about almost any artist. It's because you write about your life and stuff you believe/seen/feel. That's what makes music good.

You can say this about almost any artist. It's because you write about your life and stuff you believe/seen/feel. That's what makes music good.

The artists who evolve, and expand their lyrical themes and topics are the ones that deserve to be making more bank than the mainstream that stays on to 1 topic to make money.

Really love is probably the easiest way to make a hit song. You can either talk about money, women, love, or drugs. There isn't much more you can sing about because it will isolate the crowd. Thats why I don't even listen to the radio anymore, I just stick to the few artists I like and play their songs.

Maybe I would like metal, if I could understand what they were saying.

That is so false considering Metal isn't screaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8p9JpDuQ-o

Led Zeppelin, and Deep Purple were Metal bands too.

Edited by Yugo the Impaler

Everyone on OTR knows that, in 2-3 years or however long it's going to take for Slaven to get married, dude is going to be playing some Shania Twain at his wedding, and I hope he's considerate enough to invite the entire site, even kingfish.

LMAO