Mac App Store

I like it a lot. Only two apps I've gotten is the Twitter app and Virus Barrier which is a sick app. I suggest every Mac user get the virus barrier app while it's free before they make it a paid app here is a description of the app

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9363/screenshot20110106at352.png

I like it a lot. Only two apps I've gotten is the Twitter app and Virus Barrier which is a sick app. I suggest every Mac user get the virus barrier app while it's free before they make it a paid app here is a description of the app

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9363/screenshot20110106at352.png

Thanks for the suggestion, going to download it right now. :glasses:

I'll be sure to suggest more apps along the way as i download them.

I didn't even know about it ha I'll have to check it out, what other kinda apps are there?

All kinds of apps, paid and free. It's actually really good.

So far i've downloaded: "Evernote", "Swackett", & "VirusBarrier Express".

Also it updates all your apps.

Swackett is a weather app like never before, you really have to try it to see what i mean.

I was wondering where the hell it was.. but apparently you need Snow Leopard..

but I don't have Snow Leopard because my mac doesn't like reading the Snow Leopard double sided disc..

or something of that nature <_<

I was wondering where the hell it was.. but apparently you need Snow Leopard..

but I don't have Snow Leopard because my mac doesn't like reading the Snow Leopard double sided disc..

or something of that nature <_<

you really aren't missing out on much. most of the good apps can't even be accepted on the app store because of stupid open source rules

Its nice. Haven't used Evernote yet but i liked the others. IDK if they have a fb one but if not they def should make one.

ps: Im so lucky i got some of those apps like imovie, dvdmaker on my mac since most of them cost money now

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Its nice. Haven't used Evernote yet but i liked the others. IDK if they have a fb one but if not they def should make one.

ps: Im so lucky i got some of those apps like imovie, dvdmaker on my mac since most of them cost money now

Yeah they should def. make a Facebook app, it would be great.

Evernote is actually really useful once you use it.

By the way, the people who hacked iOS first cracked the App Store already and are releasing the crack soon so that all apps are free.

:glasses: