Nene or Brook Lopez?

Abro

This season, I'd take Nene. Brook has been AWFUL this season, with embarassing rebounding numbers (6.1 in 35MPG) and scoring efficiency (45% from the field). Brook has a ton of talent, but he's painfully soft. He kind of reminds me of a poor-man's Pau before the trade to the Lakers...good size, impressive post moves and touch, but can be man-handled in the paint. I understand he had a tough offseason bout with mono, but his play so far has been inexcusable. When you lose 15-20 pounds due to sickness, you should at least come into the season with the mindset that you should be more aggressive to counter the loss of bulk. Instead, his mindset is weak, which has caused him to play soft and fold.

Nene is a really solid player who doesn't go far out of his comfort zones, but he gets the job done well for a C. He scores very, very efficiently and rebounds well; two very important traits a C should have that Brook does not