The Social Network

Inception

Black Swan

Red

The Fighter

Shutter Island

127 Hours

Green Zone

Agreed 100%. The Kings Speech and Black Swan IMO were the number 1 and 2 movies this year. The rest of your list is spot on as well.

Still have yet to see a few movies, and I will not be seeing Black Swan <_<

1. Inception

2. The Fighter

3. True Grit

4. Toy Story 3

5. The Town

6. The Social Network

7. Iron Man 2

8. Despicable Me

9. Shutter Island

10. Clash of the Titans

Honorable mentions:

Salt

Price of Persia: The Sands of Time

Easy A

Still have yet to see a few movies, and I will not be seeing Black Swan <_<

1. Inception

2. The Fighter

3. True Grit

4. Toy Story 3

5. The Town

6. The Social Network

7. Iron Man 2

8. Despicable Me

9. Shutter Island

10. Clash of the Titans

Honorable mentions:

Salt

Price of Persia: The Sands of Time

Easy A

So you won't watch Black Swan, but you wasted your money on garbage like Salt, and Prince Of Persia?

So you won't watch Black Swan, but you wasted your money on garbage like Salt, and Prince Of Persia?

Black Sawn got a 79 on Megacritic, Salt a 75, at least I have a reason for not wanting to watch a movie about a ballet dancer, meanwhile you obviously are just throwing random insults and good movies because of ignorance.

Black Sawn got a 79 on Megacritic, Salt a 75, at least I have a reason for not wanting to watch a movie about a ballet dancer, meanwhile you obviously are just throwing random insults and good movies because of ignorance.

No, I saw Salt and it was garbage. I am not someone who is going to judge a movie without seeing it. (I downloaded it). So your reason to not watch a very good movie is because it's about ballet? Sounds pretty childish and close minded....

No, I saw Salt and it was garbage. I am not someone who is going to judge a movie without seeing it. (I downloaded it). So your reason to not watch a very good movie is because it's about ballet? Sounds pretty childish and close minded....

Sounds pretty childish and close minded that I avoid movies because the material in them does not interest me? Yeah I'm so immature. Salt was better than Red, no doubt about that, just because you don't like a movie doesn't make it garbage either.