Stephen Curry Named Finalist to Compete in 2011 Taco Bell Skills Challenge

Legacy

Anyone else think that Wall and Westbrook will end up the bottom two in this competition? Talented players, there's a lot of experience ahead of em.

Absolutely not, Wall is an excellent passer, he will only struggle to hit that 3. Westbrook possibly though. However both players are extremely quick, I'd be surprised to see either of them in the bottom 2.

Out of that whole list, Wall is by far the best passer. Not to mention he's arguably the fastest one. If he can somehow luck his way into making that three point shot, I think he has the best shot to win it.

You can vote here: http://www.nba.com/chooseyoursquad/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

I wouldn't say 'by far' D Rose is an excellent passer as well, but yeah Wall may be the most talented. I'm picking Rose though, he's won it before and he's got the best 3 point shot out of anyone besides Curry and maybe Fish.

Edited by fish7718

Wait wait wait. DEREK FISHER?

What the heck is he doing in this competition. :lol:

I had the same reaction lol. He is going to get crushed. First round exit. :lol:

I'll be pulling for Derrick Rose, but Curry has the best chance at clearing the whole thing flawlessly.

Edited by Confidence

I think we are suppose to choose 4 out of the 8. Chris Paul is a lock for the competition because he is the champion but as fans we are suppose to choose the other 4. I voted for Fisher as part of the 4 by the way. :lol: