Modern Warfare 2 Online Footage

Guest N4S

I've been playing COD4 on live every day for the past two weeks. It's a ton of fun, don't get me wrong, but I'm not super entirely excited for this.

Play it more, and with a group of friends and just run everyone. I have like 5 of my friends with me all the time and we end up eating crap after one match, COD is fun but I have been playing so long that I have a plan for every map and it just isn't fun anymore. That is why I am excited for MW2, same game as COD4 just a massive upgrade and new stuff to keep me entertained for a year or two.

Play it more, and with a group of friends and just run everyone. I have like 5 of my friends with me all the time and we end up eating crap after one match, COD is fun but I have been playing so long that I have a plan for every map and it just isn't fun anymore. That is why I am excited for MW2, same game as COD4 just a massive upgrade and new stuff to keep me entertained for a year or two.

Yeah I usually play with friends. Don't get me wrong I love the game, and can play for hours on end, but I'm just not super excited for MW2. I'll get it day one since my b-day is the day after it comes out, but I could wait months if I had to.

On a side note, I know you have the turtle beach head set... Do you know if it comes with any type of a whisper mode or something? My parents' room is right by mine so I have to be somewhat quiet at 2AM when I'm playing and sometimes people can't hear me.

Nah turtle beaches only have the option to mute, turn down game volume, and turn down other peoples voice. Since the audio plays through your headset most of the time you end up screaming, so you could just turn down your game volume and speak low, it picks up your voice really well from what my friends tell me, they can hear me open and close the door in my room clearly.

Nah turtle beaches only have the option to mute, turn down game volume, and turn down other peoples voice. Since the audio plays through your headset most of the time you end up screaming, so you could just turn down your game volume and speak low, it picks up your voice really well from what my friends tell me, they can hear me open and close the door in my room clearly.

That's good. If they can hear you with the doors, they should be able to hear me. I'm basically half way between a normal talking voice and a whisper when I'm playing late at night.

and because it takes more skill then Call of Duty 4 does.

I dunno they are both the same to me..I went from COD4 straight into Waw and I carried over going positive, I left with a 1.7 KD or something. I only actually played the game for like 3 weeks though, then all my friends started playing something else and I just traded it in a month later.

I dunno they are both the same to me..I went from COD4 straight into Waw and I carried over going positive, I left with a 1.7 KD or something. I only actually played the game for like 3 weeks though, then all my friends started playing something else and I just traded it in a month later.

Almost every gun in Call of Duty 4 is automatic while Call of Duty: World at War has 6-7.

:wub: I like it but, COD 4 looks better to me right now, I have a feeling they are going to add too much and take away from the game

How can adding things make it worse? I can barely play COD4 anymore, it gets repetitive..and the gfx in MW2 look way more clear, COD4 has like a hazy, gloomy feel, while those maps they showed actually had colors and stuff.

How can adding things make it worse? I can barely play COD4 anymore, it gets repetitive..and the gfx in MW2 look way more clear, COD4 has like a hazy, gloomy feel, while those maps they showed actually had colors and stuff.

I remember black hawk down a few years back, idk i just have a bad feeling about it maybe im wrong