What's More Douchy?

What's More Douchy?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sorry, but whenever I see someone with a Hollister shirt on, I automatically think that they are gay or metrosexual.

The shirts are tight as hell.....gay.

With that logic, all Muslims are terrorists, and everyone with African descent has AIDS, right?

With that logic, all Muslims are terrorists, and everyone with African descent has AIDS, right?

Nope.

Taliban and Al Quuda are terrorists.

People that have AIDS....have AIDS, period.

Most people that were Abercrombie, AE, Aeropostle, Hollister, ect. are just followers, and want to wear the "cool", and sometimes gay as hell clothes.

If there was no name on the same shirts, they wouldn't wear it.

Nope.

Taliban and Al Quuda are terrorists.

People that have AIDS....have AIDS, period.

Most people that were Abercrombie, AE, Aeropostle, Hollister, ect. are just followers, and want to wear the "cool", and sometimes gay as hell clothes.

If there was no name on the same shirts, they wouldn't wear it.

Don't be mad they don't make an XXXL for your fat [expletive].

Lol, think whatever you want to think, but I'm talking about the golf shirts that aren't tight, there just fine. I don't pop my collar, I don't wear any that show off anything but my arms.

But, I'll wear anything, but to call someone a [expletive] because of the clothes they wear is preeeeeeeeeeeeeety ignorant.

Lol I didn't call anybody a [expletive]. You said that Hollister was far from being gay, and its not. I'm not saying everyone that wears hollister is a [expletive] but most are.