Tom Brady Wins NFL MVP In Dominating Fashion

The sexy beast received all 50 votes on route to his second NFL MVP award. Now, the Patriots need to spend some damn money for once(3rd lowest payroll in the NFL), get some damn offensive weapons, and Brady needs to step it the [expletive] up in the playoffs for once in a long [expletive] time.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=6095673

Brady needs a deep threat and a real defense. Patriots won thier 3 superbowls mainly due to defensive play, 08 they were stacked on offense and where did that get them? A superbowl loss. Until the patriots can fix their defense up, I dont think you're ready for a playoff win.

~dr phill.

I also find it insulting Michael vick didn't even get one vote, but whatever.

Brady needs a deep threat and a real defense. Patriots won thier 3 superbowls mainly due to defensive play, 08 they were stacked on offense and where did that get them? A superbowl loss. Until the patriots can fix their defense up, I dont think you're ready for a playoff win.

~dr phill.

Yea Vick shouldve received some votes he had amazing year

All 50?! Damn way to never get off this mans balls, players like Vick and even Rodgers deserved some votes especially Vick.

Please, do explain. I thought Vick would have gotten some votes, but it makes perfect sense that Brady received all 50 votes. It wasn't that Vick wasn't deserving, but rather there was no way that the voters couldn't vote for Brady.

~dr phill.

How is it insulting you have no relation to vick whatsoever.

Explain what?

How Vick should have gotten votes. At first, I thought he would get some, but the more I think about it the more obvious it becomes why he didn't.

It's more of a "How can't you vote for Brady?" than anything for the vote. It's nothing against Vick because there are reasons he could have gotten votes, but there's no reason Brady shouldn't have.