IllWill's Music Thread

NomarFachix

I am tired of starting new threads every time I want to post something I like, and I hate the [expletive] out of that 800 page what's playing thread... So I'll put everything I think is listen worthy in here. If you dig stuff I listen to, if we have similar taste... that's what it's about. Have a good time.

I notice you like a lot of Southern hip-hop. One album that I think is a most listen is Koopsta Knicca's The Devil's Playground. Not really for the lyrics but the dark production from DJ Paul are sick. I really like Project Pat's Crook By The Book as well, and it also includes some great beats from DJ Paul and Juicy J.

Yessir htown, I've had that CD for a while... classic!

Hell yea its a classic

And s.t.a.t I don't know if you got the Get Ya Mind Correct album or not but if you don't you should get it seeing as your a Chamillionaire fan. Trust me its a true classic that really put him on in the H.

And here's 2 more, these have to be 2 of my favorite Ro song's of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsaT0tXRn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJajZ7I81W0

Houston has decent rap, most of it is unbearable and that chopped and screwed stuff is garbage. Still you have Bun B, and Z-Ro but Paul Wall, Mike Jones, etc. are horrible.

Chopped and screwed music aint that bad its just something you have to get used to or be in the mood for.

• 3 weeks later...