[expletive] Ron Artest

The Regime

• Owner

:lol: So first all the Lakers fans are like, who cares if we lose, we will be fine come playoffs, but when the players act the same way the fans get angry? Hypocrites.

At least half of the fanbase thinks regular season games are meaningless, even though we have lost vs. the Suns (2x) and the Celtics the last three times we haven't had home court advantage in the playoffs.

Seems like Kobe and Phil are the only two that seem to get pissed over losses in November/December, and throughout the rest of the season. We were just 1-2 games from losing HCA in the West last season, and lucky enough that Boston didn't win 60 in the regular season.

Ron Artest(notes), F, Los Angeles Lakers: Artest’s antics and disappointing play have the Lakers hoping to trade him, league executives said. His contract, which guarantees him at least $14 million in the two seasons after this, will make that difficult, if not impossible. Artest also has a 15 percent trade kicker in his contract.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-afterthebuzzer021811

I didn't want to make a whole new thread out of this so I posted this here. Mitch already said that he has no intentions of trading anyone, but for some reason I don't buy that. Please get rid of Artest.