Official Skin

Real Deal

if its not too much trouble, can the bottom active thing be made to match the same size as the forums ?

the banner bars should also be the same as the forum topic bars. just a thought?

since it sticks out accross the whole page it should be lined up with the right side...idk if that make any sense.

and this is THE BEST skin i have seen in a long time.

Only thing thats missing from perfection is to subsitute, the view new content feature, with view active content.

agreed times a quadrillion

edit i also dont like how the bg pattern fades but then repeats.. maybe thats just me though

Edited by GURU™

• Owner

I'll get to the other stuff hopefully today. I have a doctor's appointment for my eyes in the afternoon, and it's a three hour drive.

But the search was removed for a bit so I can monitor how much memory the site uses without it. I'm not planning on getting rid of it, though, so don't worry.

• Owner

B, is the font different than last skin?

Might be. I'll have to check.

Where can I access a place to see the topics I'm watching.

I'll add a place for that in the sidebar pretty soon. PM me a reminder. I have a couple of things to do before I start working on the site tonight.

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Skin updated for the new version, most blues are gone.

If you see any odd colors (ex. the light blue used by Invision), please let me know in here, and tell me where (a screenshot would be awesome).

Team forums are coming up. I have about 14 teams done (banners), three players each.