What will the 2012 USA Olympic team look like?

Guest N/A

• 2008 Olympic Games: finished 1st among 12 teams

Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Jason Kidd, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Carlos Boozer, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, Chris Paul, Tayshaun Prince, Michael Redd, Deron Williams

• 2010 World Championship: finished 1st among 24 teams

Chauncey Billups, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Rudy Gay, Andre Iguodala, Danny Granger, Stephen Curry, Eric Gordon, Kevin Love, Lamar Odom, Tyson Chandler

Out of all these players who will make the 2012 Olympic Team?

Will there be a player not on either of these teams to make the 2012 Olympic team?

Edited by N/A

Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Russell Westbrook

Kobe Bryant/Dwyane Wade

Kevin Durant/Carmelo Anthony

LeBron James/Chris Bosh/Blake Griffin

Dwight Howard/Amare Stoudemire

You can get away with playing Amare and Bosh at the 5 sometimes but as long as you have Dwight as your primary big guy you'll be fine in international play.

Durant and LeBron together is going to be unreal. I think that could possibly be the best USA team of all time in 2012. Wade being the 6th man again is gonna be sick.

Just cancel the Olympics, its not even worth trying for these other teams.

Edited by Flash

• 2008 Olympic Games: finished 1st among 12 teams

Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Jason Kidd, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Carlos Boozer, Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, Chris Paul, Tayshaun Prince, Michael Redd, Deron Williams

• 2010 World Championship: finished 1st among 24 teams

Chauncey Billups, Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Rudy Gay, Andre Iguodala, Danny Granger, Stephen Curry, Eric Gordon, Kevin Love, Lamar Odom, Tyson Chandler

Out of all these players who will make the 2012 Olympic Team?

Will there be a player not on either of these teams to make the 2012 Olympic team?

I'll bold my choices...

You give me those 12 and you get a gold medal no matter what.

I'd take Steph Curry over CP3 just because you already have Rose and Williams as PG's and Curry could stretch the floor as a 3-point shooter. He would be the Michael Redd of the 2012 team.