Clippers Offering Minnesota 1st For Gallanari

Absolutely stupid trade for the Clippers. Next years draft is supposed to be one of the deepest drafts since 03 and has been highly touted for the past 2 seasons. No way in hell would I give what is very likely to be a top 5 pick in a potentiall great draft for Gallinari. I like him (Gallo), but he is never going to be a star and there is a damn good chance that the Wolves 1st next season will land you a star player.

Give me a trio of Griffin-Gordon-Gilchrist/Miller/Rivers/Kabongo/Nash over a Griffin-Gordon-Gallo trio any day of the week. Sure, one of those prospects might be a bust but that is not a smart risk to take.

EDIT: By the way, why is this in the Wolves forum?

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Great trade for the Clips, this draft class doesn't have many players that are better than Gallinari. I would've thought the Nuggets would hold onto him for the time being, but I guess they want Wilson Chandler for the future at that 3 spot.

The pick is next year's and like BFT said this is stupid trade, the 2012 draft is going to be DEEP (after 2-3 weak ones) and I doubt the Wolves will finish outside of the bottom 5 again.

Edit: topic moved to Clippers board.

Edited by Dash