Wolves dangling Flynn

Guest N/A

Raja Bell doesn't make much sense, completely redundant to Wesley Johnson although the Wolves could use a veteran presence. I think it would be best if Minny kept Flynn, his trade value is very low and he's proven in his rookie year that he can be a decent point guard. His struggles this season have all been mental and the ankle injury didn't help either.

Raja Bell doesn't make much sense, completely redundant to Wesley Johnson although the Wolves could use a veteran presence. I think it would be best if Minny kept Flynn, his trade value is very low and he's proven in his rookie year that he can be a decent point guard. His struggles this season have all been mental and the ankle injury didn't help either.

They will likely have Rubio next year, and if they land the #1 overall pick they may draft Irving from Duke.

Personally, I think the Lakers should look into Flynn.

He knows the triangle, and he's young and is a good buy low project.

Question is...

Who would they trade?

• Owner

Personally, I think the Lakers should look into Flynn.

He knows the triangle, and he's young and is a good buy low project.

Question is...

Who would they trade?

Nobody. Flynn isn't a consistent shooter, he's too small, and he doesn't play defense. It would be an upgrade over Blake, but only because of age. Blake runs an offense better.