Jamison to miss 5-7 weeks

I wonder if this is what prevented the Jamison to Warriors deal. Or did the injury occur after the trade deadline?

It happened during the game yesterday.

I wonder if this is what prevented the Jamison to Warriors deal. Or did the injury occur after the trade deadline?

Happened later. The reason the Jamison to Warriors deal fell through, at least to my understanding, was because the Cavs wanted some sort of draft pick or protection on a draft pick that the Warriors weren't willing to agree to.

As for the injury, they might as well say that he will be out for the year. Not saying the injury isn't legit or anything, but this is exactly the kind of thing that pops up for tanking teams around this time of the year. We will be seeing all sorts of "injuries" popping up from teams like Cleveland, Toronto, Sacramento, Minnesota and Washington over the next month.

Happened later. The reason the Jamison to Warriors deal fell through, at least to my understanding, was because the Cavs wanted some sort of draft pick or protection on a draft pick that the Warriors weren't willing to agree to.

As for the injury, they might as well say that he will be out for the year. Not saying the injury isn't legit or anything, but this is exactly the kind of thing that pops up for tanking teams around this time of the year. We will be seeing all sorts of "injuries" popping up from teams like Cleveland, Toronto, Sacramento, Minnesota and Washington over the next month.

Bogut left practice today with an "injury". ;)

Well, you never want to see someone get hurt, but at least all the rookies will get more playing time.

Damn, no Verajao, Jamison, West, or Mo....Baron Davis is on this team...crazy shit.

Samuels will start right?

Well maybe Scott will start Hickson at PF now and have Erden at C.

Samuels is not good enough to start yet.

This would be my rotation to end the season:

Davis/Gibson

Sessions/Harris

Eyenga/Parker/Gee

Hickson/Samuels

Erden/Hollins/Harangody

Parker will still play big minutes, but we need some veterans playing with the youngsters off the bench.

I really hope we can still win some games....because Jamison and Hickson worked very well together.

All I ask for is a win March 29th.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Well maybe Scott will start Hickson at PF now and have Erden at C.

Samuels is not good enough to start yet.

This would be my rotation to end the season:

Davis/Gibson

Sessions/Harris

Eyenga/Parker/Gee

Hickson/Samuels

Erden/Hollins/Harangody

Parker will still play big minutes, but we need some veterans playing with the youngsters off the bench.

I really hope we can still win some games....because Jamison and Hickson worked very well together.

All I ask for is a win March 29th.

I thought Erden was resting his shoulder issue?

Well, you never want to see someone get hurt, but at least all the rookies will get more playing time.

Damn, no Verajao, Jamison, West, or Mo....Baron Davis is on this team...crazy shit.

How long before you think Baron Davis flips the heck out on this team? Man, this is too bad for Jamison. He's always been such a talented player, but he just keeps gettin' raw deals. Even if he was supposed to get dealed to GS...that's just the Warriors. Not much of an upgrade for the Cavs. A guy of this caliber should be on a title contender already.

I really don't know his situations or Baron's or Luke's....assumed they were healthy.

I really don't want to see Ryan Hollins starting at center. I guess JJ could if we really needed one.

I thought JJ had been starting at center for the past 6 weeks?