Fave 5

Cobb

1. Joe Johnson- Best player on the team. I love his quiet demeanor. Could play with more intensity, but he is still the best player on the court most of the time. Nice guy off the court as well.

2. Al Horford- He has a winning attitude and he's really confident about his game. He loves to win and he doesn't back down from anybody. He's consistent on what he brings on the floor.

3. Mario West- I'm a sucker for a player that hustles and gives it their all on defense. He may not be as skilled as other NBA players, but his hustle and determination makes him an easy fan favorite.

4. Zaza Pachulia- Got to have that international flavor. He's the toughest player on the court and isn't easily intimidated as we all saw when he headbutted Kevin Garnett in the playoffs. He may seem mean in the court but he's really a gentle giant outside it.

5. Josh Smith- He's frustrating to watch but when he's focused out there on the floor, he could very well be the best player on the team. I don't like his attitude and how he approaches things, but he is the most exciting player to watch on the team.