The Rock buries Cena...again

Dash

Somewhat related, I laughed my ass off when The Miz came out as The Rock. That was actually pretty entertaining, and for a few seconds and a few steps away, it looked identical to him.

Yeah, and then you saw his arms :lol:

Biggest pop miz will probably ever get lol

Am I the only one who would rather see Miz-Rock cut a promo together? Don't get me wrong Cena is a bigger icon than Miz, but I just feel like he is going to get owned so badly and Miz at least would have a chance to hold his own. I also hope that Miz puts The Rock on the shelf the night after Wrestlemania. We know he isn't coming back, so Miz attacking and injuring him ('ending his career') would equal #1 heel for life.

In a heel vs face promo the heel has a chance, but there is no one EVER who is going to 'out-face' the Rock, and that is the situation Cena is in right now.

Raw was fantastic last night. But we're forgetting the most amazing thing that happened.

GRANDMASTER SEXAAAYYYYYY(who now looks like that dude from Food Network) RETURNED!

• Owner

I also hope that Miz puts The Rock on the shelf the night after Wrestlemania. We know he isn't coming back, so Miz attacking and injuring him ('ending his career') would equal #1 heel for life.

How do you know that? I doubt Vince invests so much time into this Rock/Cena feud if he's not going to be around after WM, and the same can be said about The Rock as well.