Anybody want to make $25 via pay pal writing a paper?

fish7718

Aristotle, take one of Aristotles issue and write if you agree or disagree with it.

He wants 1 pg on argument and reason

1/2 pg on objections

2 pgs on replies to objections

so 31/2 pages

Got to spark notes and look up Aristotle Nicomachean ethics, then look at important quotations for book 1 and pick one and write if you disagree or agree, then find objections and replies.

$25 will be paid immediately on completion but i need it done in the next couple hours.

I used to write papers for kids in college, but it's $10 per page, $5 per half page. $35 and I'd consider it.

Your rates are unreasonable, I hope you guarantee and A with those.

I needed it done a couple days ago but thanks. It wasn't even my paper a kid offered me $50 to write that and I told him I would and then I didn't feel like doing it so I decided I'd just try to make $25 off it :lol: the best part is the paper was a paper on ethics, ironic situation is ironic.

Your rates are unreasonable, I hope you guarantee and A with those.

I needed it done a couple days ago but thanks. It wasn't even my paper a kid offered me $50 to write that and I told him I would and then I didn't feel like doing it so I decided I'd just try to make $25 off it :lol: the best part is the paper was a paper on ethics, ironic situation is ironic.

Lmao, I like the way you think.