Karma is BS.

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Karma is the biggest lie on Earth right now, I don't mean to get involved in any religion discussion but the belief that there is things such as karma pisses me off, its a typical tree-hugging liberal view made up by hippies and its so freaking obvious. [/rant]

I don't think believing in karma is a bad thing. I don't necessarily believe in karma, but sometimes I do believe in sayings like: what comes around, goes around; don't do to others what you don't want others do to you, etc.

I think the reason why sayings like that (and karma) are being said is because people should generally be nicer to each other.

When I was in high school 2 boys used to "make fun", pick at, or whatever at me in middle and high school, used to laugh at me, mock at me and picked on me when I had stiches in my mouth blah the stories go on.. found out both of them got crushed by cars.. BOTH died the same way but do i believe in "KAR"ma.. nah not at all...

What do you think...

When I was in high school 2 boys used to "make fun", pick at, or whatever at me in middle and high school, used to laugh at me, mock at me and picked on me when I had stiches in my mouth blah the stories go on.. found out both of them got crushed by cars.. BOTH died the same way but do i believe in "KAR"ma.. nah not at all...

What do you think...

If you think those two kids deserved to die, and have their families suffer just because they stepped on your toes a little, then you're just [expletive]ed up.

• Like 1