Bynum suspended 2 games

Dash

A one game suspension is warranted and understandable, but two games....c'mon.

I don't know if its the Lakers bias in you talking but DUDE are you serious?

• Like 1

doesn't deserve a suspension. was a flagrant foul, no play on the ball, deserved the ejection, over with.

and before anyone accuses me, it has nothing to do with 'Laker Bias'.

We know you and your thoughts on everything being extremely hardcore in games and players being too soft right now (which i actually agree with) , but this is basketball not football or rugby. 2 games suspension at least.

Maybe it is my bias, but he was ejected from the game and fined. If Beasley was seriously injured then 2 games or more without a doubt.

So he should only be suspended if the player he attacked was actually hurt? The way Bynum hit him could have only meant to harm him and it shouldn't take Beasley landing in a more awkward position and being out for the season for Bynum to receive punishment. If Bynum is playing so aggressive that he a danger to the safety of the players around him then he should be harshly punished. If it was up to me, I would have suspended for more than just 2 games. This isn't the first time he's done this.

We know you and your thoughts on everything being extremely hardcore in games and players being too soft right now (which i actually agree with) , but this is basketball not football or rugby. 2 games suspension at least.

LOL. Good job attempting to take a cheap shot at me. Looks like you and Drew have something in common, do you deserve a 2 day suspension from OTR?

Besides, this ain't even about being 'extreme'. This is about a contact sport played between fully grown men. Drew [expletive]ed up, Drew was punished. End of story. He had no intent to harm Beas, he just made a boneheaded play.

Edited by Big Penny

LOL. Good job attempting to take a cheap shot at me. Looks like you and Drew have something in common, do you deserve a 2 day suspension from OTR?

Besides, this ain't even about being 'extreme'. This is about a contact sport played between fully grown men. Drew [expletive]ed up, Drew was punished. End of story. He had no intent to harm Beas, he just made a boneheaded play.

Lmao dude I wasn't trying to take any shots at you, I reserve that for Sacha. Bynum's action were only malicious and had no intention to play the ball. Way to get all butthurt about nothing.

this is good news 2 less games we have to worry about him breaking his knee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao dude I wasn't trying to take any shots at you, I reserve that for Sacha. Bynum's action were only malicious and had no intention to play the ball. Way to get all butthurt about nothing.

He didn't have any intention to injure Beas either. He jumped up to stop the layup, realised he was in terrible position so just kept his arms in and bumped him in the air. Dumb play, deserved the flagrant, doesn't deserve a suspension, especially not 2 games.

And you need to look up the definition of 'butthurt'