RAW 3/21

Not really, Cena is probably going to make his response to Rock and Miz.

Orton has taken out all members of Nexus save Punk, so we could expect some development in that feud tonight.

- Advertisements ran during this past Friday's Smackdown broadcast in Atlanta for the Raw event the day after WrestleMania 27.

The Rock is advertised to appear and an 8 man tag match was announced featuring: John Cena, Edge, Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton vs. The Miz, Del Rio, Cody Rhodes and CM Punk.

Anyone else think the build up for HHH/Taker has been terrible?

Talking back and forth? Saying the same things each week?

They haven't wrestled in a tag match or anything..no brawling, just the same old promos....it feels like they aren't even feuding....yet this is supposedly the main event? Kinda lame.

I must say Miz has done an amazing job saving this build up even with WWE practically billing it at Cena-Rock. Miz absolutely needs to win at Wrestlemania.

I still consider CM Punk to be the top heel in the franchise but I do agree that Miz should win in the ppv. There is no point in building Cena anymore besides appeasing the 5 years old fans. However, its the WWE and I've said the same thing when Cena was feuding with Nexus.

Not sure how reliable this site is but take it FWIW

- It’s said that Vince McMahon is in no hurry to end the anonymous RAW General Manager angle and reveal who is behind the laptop. There’s a feeling, or better yet a fear, that Vince will end up making himself the GM. Vince is high on the angle and has praised Michael Cole for helping.

Several names have been pitched in creative meetings to be the GM including The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Bret Hart and believe it or not, Kevin Nash. At one point there was also talks of actually having Cole be the anonymous GM.

-Wrestlingnewz