E8: (11) VCU vs. (1) Kansas

Real Deal

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How appropriate that the game ended on a missed 3 by Kansas.

It would've been more appropriate if it ended on a bricked free throw from Kansas. That was the story of the game, despite how poorly they shot from three. Their free throw shooting tonight was atrocious.

I can see it now, Sherman Hamilton is going to be streaking through downtown Toronto. :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that Kansas was 2-22 from three. I didn't realize their shooting was that bad.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Reed, Morningstar, and Selby all suck ass. I'm so pissed right now.

And Markieff didn't do a damn thing but turn the ball over. Just disappointing to see these guys fold like lawn chairs when under pressure.

Bill Self is a head coach, and he has a championship under his belt. He coached like a damn kiddy recreational basketball coach in that first half.

Pretty pathetic. No Elite 8 spot deserves praise if you're a top seed in the tourney. There's nothing good about the season.

• Like 1

Selby was once considered the top prospect coming out of high school and a lottery pick...my how things have changed.. He played a terrible game.

VCU got away with packing the lane because Kansas was completely wretched from the perimeter.

AFTER THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE GOT GRIEF FOR PUTTING VCU IN THE TOURNAMENT, THEY ARE IN THE FINAL 4. I want everyone on ESPN to shut their mouths now. I didn't watch the game but VCU led the the last 33 minutes of the game, incredible. They handled KU no problem, crazy.

First final 4 ever with no 1 and maybe 2 seeds?