What Games Are In Your Rotation Right Now?

MainEv3nt

PS3: Marvel v.s. Capcom 3, Killzone 3, MLB The Show 11, Fallout: New Vegas, Gran Turismo 5

XBOX 360: NBA 2K11, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Top Spin 4

im bout to start playing socom 4 beta an WWE Allstars (waiting for gamefly to send it lol.)

also i just beat Fable 3 so i just stop playing that lol.

were the hell do you get the time to play all those games :lol:

Not sure if this was directed at me but I only play Black Ops consistently but every other game I listed I'll play once every couple of weeks. I've had Final Fantasy for a year now and I'm still too lazy to finish it.

College Hoops 08 on PS3. Been playing that for the past 2 months.

Best college basketball game ever. I'm still getting over the fact they discontinued the franchise. It would be great if they brought it back especially with the Create-A-Player option like in NBA2k so you can control one player for his career through March Madness.

I have 2k11 lying around as well. I should get on that soon.

:o add moeroadkill

:wub:

Sent you a friend request. (Expiredsteak) ^_^

I'm graduating, soon...which is exciting because then I'll have a lot of free time to start playing more games again. I have a lot of Final Fantasy's to beat. :lol:

Don't have much time to play video games right now, but I just started playing Heavy Rain last night.

I only planned on playing for like an hour, but before I knew it, I had spent 3.5 hours playing it. I couldn't put it down, haha.

One of my favorite games of all time. Enjoy it!