All-NBA First, Second and Third Teams

Real Deal

Because stats, both regular and advanced favor Wade, not to mention his team won more games.

he had, what, more half a point more on more FT attempts and more minutes? of course he is going to get more assists, the Lakers do too many passes for Kobe to get assists.

he had, what, more half a point more on more FT attempts and more minutes? of course he is going to get more assists, the Lakers do too many passes for Kobe to get assists.

I'm just saying, if a guy had a better statistical season than another, and his team finished third overall in the NBA, wouldn't you give him the nod? I realize you have to respect Kobe for his career, but I feel like that's the only reason he was named to the first team instead of Wade.

• Owner

I'm just saying, if a guy had a better statistical season than another, and his team finished third overall in the NBA, wouldn't you give him the nod? I realize you have to respect Kobe for his career, but I feel like that's the only reason he was named to the first team instead of Wade.

Kobe would've more than likely found a better rhythm playing a little more minutes. Phil left him out far too long. There's no reason why we shouldn't use "per 36" stats.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qsyxsj.jpg

It's really not that far off...looks like a coin flip to me.