Spring Spheres.........

what the [expletive] :rofl: :rofl:

Easter Egg Hunts aren't even a religious event at all. Easter has turned into a cultural holiday just like Christmas. I celebrate it as an Atheist. Long live the easter bunny, chocolate bunnies, and hard boiled eggs.

Thats dumb. Along with being "religiously correct". If you are athiest, and I say Merry Christmas or Happy Easter to you, I highly doubt you will be enough of an asshole to take offense to it.

If you don't want to call them "Easter Eggs" then don't [expletive]ing have easter egg hunts. Easter is a sacred holiday and if you don't want to celebrate it then don't do anything that has to do with easter. Make up your own shit like throwing rocks at each other and call it Spring Stones or something. People make me sick in this world.

Thats dumb. Along with being "religiously correct". If you are athiest, and I say Merry Christmas or Happy Easter to you, I highly doubt you will be enough of an asshole to take offense to it.

I don't know, man.. I had someone snap off at me once for saying 'Bless you' when they sneezed. Got all 'WTF I don't believe in God' and I got all 'well I didn't say God bless you, I was bestowing my personal blessing upon you' and they were all 'whatevs' and it was weird.

I don't know, man.. I had someone snap off at me once for saying 'Bless you' when they sneezed. Got all 'WTF I don't believe in God' and I got all 'well I didn't say God bless you, I was bestowing my personal blessing upon you' and they were all 'whatevs' and it was weird.

You should tell that story at parties bro

• Like 1

sounds like dane cook

Edited by AppleJack

I dunno, I have two friends that went to Catholic school for elementary school and high school, then they got to college and decided to be athiest. I always screw with them by blessing them and all that, and they really don't care.

And, your comment is almost as lame as this.........almost.........

My song gets you almost as wet as a Japanese tsunami...almost....

http://www.infinitiinthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Japan-Tsunami-Plan-To-Co-Host.jpg

Edited by Nitro