GM1: New Orleans at LA Lakers

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I haven't watched a whole lot of Chris Paul this season but I think it's pretty safe to say that he isn't going to be shooting the ball at such a high percentage. It seemed like he hit every damn shot today.

I also want to see Kobe defend Chris Paul alot more next game. If Ariza is out, and the Hornets decide to go small then Kobe needs to be on Chris Paul no matter what. And for gods sake please stop switching on every screen, if anything go under the screen and force their guards to shot deep jumpshots.

I'm confident they'll make the proper adjustments.

Edited by Confidence248

Not to offend any Lakers fans here but you guys are freaking bipolar about Pau Gasol. I could make some comment about Pau being soft early in the season and get hanged for it but soon enough every Laker fan is making photoshops meant to insult him.

Every. Freaking. Year.

• Like 1

• Owner

Not to offend any Lakers fans here but you guys are freaking bipolar about Pau Gasol. I could make some comment about Pau being soft early in the season and get hanged for it but soon enough every Laker fan is making photoshops meant to insult him.

Every. Freaking. Year.

It's true. I don't mind talking about the fanbase. I argue with them all the time over at TLN.

The only time I felt the need to stick up for Gasol was when Amare stated he was soft...but that's only because Amare has no room to talk. I've been making posts all year long over at the Lakers site, stating that Gasol needs to stop playing like he's Bargnani.