GM3: San Antonio at Memphis (TIED 1-1)

Horrible execution by the Spurs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Spurs still have another timeout? If so, Tim Duncan should've called one instead of just standing there watching them run down the court.

Terrible execution on that last play by the Spurs, from not calling the timeout to Manu not even getting a shot off. Memphis played great, inspired basketball, and Randolph sunk the Spurs with that 3 (he's been very underrated the last 2 years). I hope McDyess is alright and ready for Game 4, he couldn't even move his hand which is not a good sign at all.

What a great game ! That game sure made my day to be honest lol. Even if I said in another thread that I believed that the Grizzlies stood a chance in that series, well.. I honestly can't believe that they actually lead 2-1 now... Awesome.

The Spurs are now in a very bad situation, it's gonna be very hard for them to win this series. The Grizzlies are playing very, VERY well.

It is honestly time to realize it now :

http://www.spurssuck.com/images/spurs-suck_vm0i.jpg

Anyway lol watever happens it sure is a great series. I wouldn't be surprised to see seven games in that series..

Go Grizzlies !!!

Wow..they had a timeout? I thought they didnt...weird for such a veteran team commit such a dumb mistake.

Huge three from Randolph. He played real well tonight...that behind the back pass I think caught us all by surprise.

Can't imgine what they'd be like with Gay.

Gay is a great go-to guy down the stretch, but I personally don't like him in this offense. He's too much of a ball stopper, and the one thing that has helped them more than anything else is their free flowing offense. I can't imagine this team playing any better than they are now with Gay in the line up.