GM4: Oklahoma City at Denver (OKC 3-0)

Real Deal

• Owner

Just finished watching this game...wow. Westbrook is ignorant. Lawson had his way with him all night, and then, he's chucking shots and losing the game on the other end of the court as well.

I feel bad for Durant.

Just finished watching this game...wow. Westbrook is ignorant. Lawson had his way with him all night, and then, he's chucking shots and losing the game on the other end of the court as well.

I feel bad for Durant.

This is pretty much the downside having a young squad like the Thunder in the playoffs, most of the players are still growing in a basketball and mental standpoint. Not that I'm trying to come up with some excuse for Westbrook's performance tonight because he played like a total bonehead, but at the end of the day he's still 22 years old. That said I wouldn't expect this "Chuckbrook" mentality to continue beyond this point but we will see in Game 5.

I wouldn't feel too bad for Durant by the way, his team still owns an overwhelming 3-1 lead after barely losing tonight.

Am I the only one who has been disgusted with Westbrooks point guard play? Time after time the guy comes down and doesn't even pass the ball and looks for his own shot only. Never makes plays for his teammates. It'd be fine if he were the best player on the team but he's not! Terrible...

I'm starting to question Westbrooks playmaking ability, he's more of a two guard than a point guard. I honestly don't know who gave him the green light to shoot away last night, he's a star in his own right but the ball needs to be in their superstars hands down the stretch.

Gallo and JR was simply amazing in the 4th quarter, they are both going to have to play at a similarly high level in the next few games to make this a series again.

I'm starting to question Westbrooks playmaking ability, he's more of a two guard than a point guard. I honestly don't know who gave him the green light to shoot away last night, he's a star in his own right but the ball needs to be in their superstars hands down the stretch.

Gallo and JR was simply amazing in the 4th quarter, they are both going to have to play at a similarly high level in the next few games to make this a series again.

he came into the league as a a combo guard its a work in progress with westbrook his still learning to play the point but his not your typical pass frist point, his shoot first, second and third and then pass :lol: but seriously he will go over this with the coaches and i doubt we'll ever see this type of performance from him

its about time gal showed up, imo his played the best defense on Durant but his been in a huge slump offensively and by the looks of things karl is only playing guys who are contributing on the offensive side