GM5: Denver at Oklahoma City (OKC 3-1)

• Owner

Great no-call on the Durant inbounds play. The rules clearly state that, after a timeout, you can go backcourt to receive the inbounds pass, and they also state that both feet need to cross the line (into the frontcourt) before a player can be called for a backcourt. Durant's left foot never established position in the frontcourt, and the first time he hit the line, he caught the ball at the same time.

Simple call to make using the replay.

• Owner

Free throws for both teams in this series...

GM1: Denver 33, OKC 28

GM2: Denver 37, OKC 28

GM3: Denver 45, OKC 43

GM4: Denver 44, OKC 31

GM5: OKC 42, Denver 21

SERIES: Denver 180, OKC 172

Wow, looks like the refs really had a favorite this series. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8E5j801-Vc

• Owner

Haha, not only that, but re-watching the game, that ball was going to get tipped in by Westbrook, if Perk didn't touch it. Denver failed to box out again, just like they did all night tonight.

I think Nene had about 50 of those...and missed like half of them.

Westbrook was playing like crap too for most of the series and Denver failed to capitalize on that.

Haha, not only that, but re-watching the game, that ball was going to get tipped in by Westbrook, if Perk didn't touch it. Denver failed to box out again, just like they did all night tonight.

I actually noticed that live, the only reason it needed offensive interference is because the ball was going in, and did I ever say that lost them all 4 games? -_- smh, just pointing out the refs clearly didn't have a favorite, if anything Denver deserved make up calls.

• Owner

I actually noticed that live, the only reason it needed offensive interference is because the ball was going in, and did I ever say that lost them all 4 games? -_- smh, just pointing out the refs clearly didn't have a favorite, if anything Denver deserved make up calls.

Denver deserved make-up calls for one play that wasn't going to win them the game in the first place? LOL...really? They had enough make-up calls, for God knows what, in the first four games of the series...and they still lost three of them.

We're chumps because of George Karl... we'll never be champs as long as he's here.

Anyone want Georgy?

Durant was amazing, Ibaka has a bright future, and Westbrook had a great series despite 2 last poor games... these three + Harden and Maynor are gonna creep on the L for 5 years. I wish I was a Thunder fan, but I am NOT... which is okay.