What is Kobe better at?

Is there a 3rd option?

I know right! The third one should be "running his mouth". But since I must answer the question I'd say he's much better at turning mediocre players into good ones. He takes to many shots and requires too much limelight to turn ANY good player into a great one.

Kobe does none of those things, LeBron does the first one, but I don't think any player really does the 2nd one. If a player is great, he's great. I would have said that about Amare maybe last year, but he proved he is good on his own now.

EDIT: Nash turning Amare great.

Edited by Check my Stats

Kobe does none of those things, LeBron does the first one, but I don't think any player really does the 2nd one. If a player is great, he's great. I would have said that about Amare maybe last year, but he proved he is good on his own now.

EDIT: Nash turning Amare great.

Nash and Amare have to do with this topic, how?

I know right! The third one should be "running his mouth". But since I must answer the question I'd say he's much better at turning mediocre players into good ones. He takes to many shots and requires too much limelight to turn ANY good player into a great one.

+ this

• Owner

No player truly makes their teammates better, unless they do it in practice. They make the game easier, but it doesn't necessarily make them a better player.

Smush Parker looked like a pretty good player when he was here. Once he left, though, he didn't do a damn thing. He didn't improve, just had a lot of open shots when he was playing alongside Bryant.

Cleveland absolutely sucked when LeBron left. They had it easy when he was there because of the defensive attention he required. Had he made them better players, it would show without him in a Cavs jersey.

• Like 1

Mediocre players into good players. Smush Parker had a job for the Lakers. Trevor Ariza looked like a good player, then has a historically bad shooting season for New Orleans. Not to mention Chris Mihm, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Jordan Farmar, all of whom were guys Kobe had as teammates and took to the playoffs. Not to mention, winning 2 championships with an old Derek Fisher as the point guard, probably the most un productive per 48 minute point guard in the league.