GM3: Miami at Boston (MIA 2-0)

Do people really still bring up the pierce game 1 injury? He went on to win finals MVP get over it

Yea, Wade won a championship with an old Shaq and won finals MVP but he is a massive [expletive] because he dislocated his shoulder one year. I expected the Celtics to win, kind of pissed we came out flat though. Huge difference between 3-0 and 2-1 with them having another home game. Hell do I know though, I didn't watch a second of this game because I was out eating dinner.

Also, coming out with an injury like that is stupid. If I were a dirty player, one "accidental" hit onto Rondo's elbow and I ruin his career. Good for Rondo for coming out, but anyone with a big pair of balls would rough him up knowing he just suffered that injury.

Edited by SRV

Never said wade was a [expletive] at all he's a great player and I liked him since he was a rookie. I just hear that pierce stuff all the time ESP from lakers fans and it's like who cares? Wade and Pierce both deserve the same respect. As for this game... I hope HCA dosnt play a huge factor in this series

Never said wade was a [expletive] at all he's a great player and I liked him since he was a rookie. I just hear that pierce stuff all the time ESP from lakers fans and it's like who cares? Wade and Pierce both deserve the same respect. As for this game... I hope HCA dosnt play a huge factor in this series

Well you don't think he is, but ECN declares he is the biggest [expletive] he has ever seen.

Well you don't think he is, but ECN declares he is the biggest [expletive] he has ever seen.

When Pierce's "fake" injury is constantly brought up, you better believe I'm going to point right to Wade, especially when it's Heat fans that were bringing him up quite often. It wasn't in this thread, but it was brought up multiple times in the past month, so you better believe I'm saying Wade's a [expletive] if you're going to call Pierce a "faker", who actually came back into the game, and didn't sit in a wheelchair for about six years.

Don't blame me....thats Pierce's rep. I didn't label him a princess, that title was given to him by fans of many teams.

I think it's undeserving.

It has nothing to do with him being on the Boston Celtics either. I've said forever that KG is an annoying prick, and that he's a bitch often times, but I don't think Pierce is a "faker".

Wade sits out of games because of migraines and headaches, much more of a princess than Paul Pierce who manned up and destroyed the Lakers late in the game. I have also never seen Pierce make such a dirty move towards another player.

Really? Cause if I recall he played the Knicks with a migraine, and he had a migraine the first playoff game against the 76ers. He sits out practice with a migraine, and he shouldn't really play in the games with it but he does it anyway. One thing is playing with a physical injury, but when you are sensitive to light and sound, basketball in a loud arena isn't the funnest thing to do.

When Pierce's "fake" injury is constantly brought up, you better believe I'm going to point right to Wade, especially when it's Heat fans that were bringing him up quite often. It wasn't in this thread, but it was brought up multiple times in the past month, so you better believe I'm saying Wade's a [expletive] if you're going to call Pierce a "faker", who actually came back into the game, and didn't sit in a wheelchair for about six years.

You're the one who brought up Wade first, so don't play that card.

Brb, gonna call Benzino on some business.

You're the one who brought up Wade first, so don't play that card.

Brb, gonna call Benzino on some business.

I like how talking about wade being a [expletive](i dont think he is) offends you, then you go and bring up a situation that nearly killed someone as if getting stabbed makes you a [expletive] somehow...

Why care if someone calls wade a [expletive], i personally could care less what people call Pierce, KG, Rondo etc, because at the end of the day it in no way is directed at me, so long as the player is playing well who cares?

Anyways, big W tonight, if we can get game 4, i think we can actually win the series tbh.

Back to Rondo though. I just saw some highlights from the game and when you already have a big lead, why risk your career/season by coming in? Good effort by him, but you could see our guys were laying off of him, almost as if no one wanted to hurt the guy who has a massive injury. Guarantee that if it was a close game and Rondo tried to get to the rim like he did last night, his elbow would be further injured. Is he going to play the whole series? He basically only has one arm and any massive contact would destroy his arm.

Great win for the Celtics, Garnett completely shut down Bosh in that game, and Pierce finally had it going offensively. It's going to be tough in game 4, they gotta carry over that momentum, but you gotta believe Spo will make adjustments and pressure the injured Rondo more. Delonte needs to be ready to play big minutes.

Back to Rondo though. I just saw some highlights from the game and when you already have a big lead, why risk your career/season by coming in? Good effort by him, but you could see our guys were laying off of him, almost as if no one wanted to hurt the guy who has a massive injury. Guarantee that if it was a close game and Rondo tried to get to the rim like he did last night, his elbow would be further injured. Is he going to play the whole series? He basically only has one arm and any massive contact would destroy his arm.

I don't know the complete extent of his injury, but I don't know if it was smart of him to come back in either. One little bump could really screw him up. However, you have to think that the doctors said it was alright for him to go back in and that the risk of further injury was minimal.