Mom Gives 8 Year Old Daughter Botox

Are you serious? Does she really believe her daughter has wrinkles, and does her daughter really believe that? Not to mention she also gets her vagina waxed as an 8 year old..........

Not to be an ass or anything, and I've seen comments on other videos with this same story, but she has other physical features she needs to worry about more than her wrinkles....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzvSkIk7xg&feature=player_embedded

It's hard enough to comprehend the girl getting botox, but getting her vagina waxed?!?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?

He mother says that she believes that when you get your vagina waxed before you hit puberty, once you hit puberty, you won't grow hair. :lol: .

why would you wax when there is no hair......

why would you wax when there is no hair......

Exactly lol. At 8 years old, a little girl has not hit puberty yet. Earliest would be 9 years old. Maybe you'd develop a teeeny bit, but no way in hell would there be caveman hair growing on your body like your legs, private area, underarms, etc. at 8 years old. This is beyond ridiculous. I am a daughter of a mother who constantly tells me to go down to 100 lbs (I'm currently at 120lbs) because that's more "attractive", so I can relate a bit to this little girl...cept this girl is clearly brainwashed. Her smile just isn't natural... who knows how she'll look 5-10 years from now. I don't like pointing fingers at people and their flaws but this mother has more important things to worry about like her body image. Why can't she set a great example for her daughter by eating right and working out to lose weight? Rather than putting into the girl's mind that you can look however the hell you want through cosmetic procedures. Hell...what's next? Breast implants at 15? SMFH.

• Like 1

In some places in Africa, an abnormally long neck is considered attractive. In others, small breasts are attractive. In some places larger, even fatter, women are considered attractive.

For me, it's the women that don't buy into the cultural standards. Because none of it's real.

Parenting and other influences on children like this girl is what sets the standards in her mind. She doesn't just feel like all the stuff she is doing is an option, but a must. She is taught that being attractive is at utmost value. In her mind, if she doesn't rid herself of "wrinkles", she will be considered unattractive, and therefore unaccepted by others.

When in reality, none of it's real. It's all in her imagination, thanks to her mother.

Edited by Poe

Botox Mom Who Injected Daughter, 8, Under Investigation

The California mom who admitted to injecting her 8-year-old daughter with botox for a kiddie beauty pageant is now being investigated by the San Francisco Human Services Agency.

"It's pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an 8-year-old with botox and certainly is grounds for an investigation," said Trent Rohrer of the San Francisco Human Services Agency.

About time.