Johnny Flynn to the Raptors?

Dash

Its Hoopworld so take it FWIW.

Sources also indicated to HOOPSWORLD that Flynn is almost sure to be traded in that case with the Toronto Raptors being one of the most probable destinations. There could be some competition for his services as the Charlotte Bobcats and Detroit Pistons could also use some help at the lead guard spot

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=19789#ixzz1MKTJxjmM

Toronto a good fit for Flynn. The guy can be really good, he can run the raptors as the starting PG. T-Wolves are stupid not to really like the guy.

Fllynn has been garbage this season. He had a good rookie season but since injuring his ankle and putting up a couple of bad performances, he has lost all confidence in himself. A change scenery could do wonders for him though.

Flynn would probably be the 2nd or 3rd string point guard by the way. No way in hell should he start.

This was my idea. No one shoot me here.

If the raps don't get the first pick, draft Kanter. Draft Bargs for Flynn/Webster, maybe try and get a pick.

C-Kanter

PF-Davis

SF-Demar

SG-Webster

PG-Flynn.

Seems like a decent young core with me.

This was my idea. No one shoot me here.

If the raps don't get the first pick, draft Kanter. Draft Bargs for Flynn/Webster, maybe try and get a pick.

C-Kanter

PF-Davis

SF-Demar

SG-Webster

PG-Flynn.

Seems like a decent young core with me.

Honestly, I don't really like it. I'd rather keep DeRozan at the 2 considering he would be giving up a lot of strength at the 3. He has the height to play the three, but he would get bullied around way too easily. Also, I'd rather just keep James Johnson in the starting lineup than go and invest around $10M or so in Webster over the next two years. I've never really been that impressed with Webster, but I also admit to not having seen much of him either.

As far as the Flynn rumors go, I'd be all for it if it meant trading Calderon for him (which makes sense as the Wolves want a veteran mentor for Rubio and Calderon would be ideal for that role given the Spanish ties that they have), but if the Wolves want any sort of solid asset I'd pass. I like Bayless more as a prospect than I do Flynn so if they want too much for hm I'd just tell them no thanks. He had a decent rookie season but was just awful last season.