GM3: Chicago at Miami (tied 1-1)

Real Deal

Thibs has to make adjustments and find easier ways for Rose to score. The team itself hasn't shot 43% from the field at all this series. Heat's halfcourt defense is just too good, and Chicago doesn't have the consistent shooters to space the floor properly.

Good win for the Heat, the Bull are in trouble now.

Not really, they haven't lost 3 games in a row all season long, and still have homecourt advantage. Just gotta win one game in Miami. If they can close out on Bosh's midrange game, as well as making some adjustments on offense, I think they will be fine.

Pretty boring but solid defensive game. Bosh definitely came to play tonight. As already said, Bulls just need to make some adjustments and they'll be fine.

Also, how many times is Boozer going to miss a bunny when he gets fouled lol? Dude could've had a lot of and 1's if he could make his lay ups.

Not really, they haven't lost 3 games in a row all season long, and still have homecourt advantage. Just gotta win one game in Miami. If they can close out on Bosh's midrange game, as well as making some adjustments on offense, I think they will be fine.

They aren't in trouble until the Heat win both of these home games.

Completely agree with both of you guys but being down 2-1 takes the home court advantage out of the equation. And now with the Heat being up in the series it gives them alot more momentum that they can ride going into game 4. They aren't completely in trouble, but they are in a situation that they really cant lose the next game.

am i the only one who loses his [expletive]in mind watching mike miller running around like a headless chicken...god, and he's gettin paid more than dorell wright...that will bother me for the rest of my life lol...i really hope he is actually useful when he is fully healthy...for the 5 games of being 100% that he pulls out every year

What a [expletive]ing game. I have 0 voice at all from yelling so much. Great job by the fans getting there on time for the first time all year. Place was electric from the start and when Udonis came in, that was incredible. Anyways, great game from Christopher. He went nuts and was the reason we won this game. LBJ picked his spots and Wade just had an off night, you won't see 2 of those in a row which is why I'm getting a bit more confident going into game 4. Joel Anthony, 5 blocks tonight, that was huge and the steady play from Bibby and Chalmers on both ends was great to see. Bibbs hit 2 huge threes and Mario's defense on Rose was strong. No real complaints tonight about our game to be honest aside from Wade's shooting.

• Like 1

Sick game...I actually think people got there on time and Charles Barkley was getting shit on by the fans any time they saw him. My seats were in the 100 section, not the 300 like I said earlier, so I was happy. Not the most exciting game, but I enjoyed it.