GM3: Chicago at Miami (tied 1-1)

Real Deal

Why were they lame? He called out the fans and the team countless times this year so he got what he deserved. Even when the game ended and they were chanting Barkley sucks he took a cheap shot and said "If only the fans were this loud during the game"...which is stupid because we were pretty damn loud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyK1zxx5KVQ&feature=share

am i the only one who loses his [expletive]in mind watching mike miller running around like a headless chicken...god, and he's gettin paid more than dorell wright...that will bother me for the rest of my life lol...i really hope he is actually useful when he is fully healthy...for the 5 games of being 100% that he pulls out every year

Yeah, he's been hard to watch this season. He's a much better rebounder, ballhandler and passer than most 3pt shooters in the league, but the issue is he's afraid to shoot. All those other things are a nice luxury to have, but bottom line is he got that contract to make teams pay for collapsing their defense on Bron/Wade, and he hasn't done that.

Anyway, if the Bulls want to win this series, they need to form a gameplan that will allow Rose to catch the ball on the move instead of iso'ing the Miami defense, and they need more out of Deng/Noah. The last 2 games LeBron has been way too efficient (22pts on 13 shots and 10 assists to 0 turnovers last night), and a big reason for that is Deng's not pressuring him as much as he was in Game 1. If you want to have success against LeBron, you have to consistently apply pressure, and have active hands (because sometimes LeBron will get a little nonchalant with the ball). Much like with how Bogans is defending Wade, you have to be very aggressive on-ball, and trust the help. If I were Thibs, I'd much rather see LeBron get to the FT line a few times over seeing him have 10 assists to 0 turnovers (which is where the Bulls will get high percentage shots off of). As for Noah, his rebounding dictates how his offensive game goes, and when he's not very effective on the boards the rest of his game suffers. He needs to play smarter and not rack up stupid fouls as well.

Lol I heard this morning that D Rose asked his coach that he wants more iso situations against Miami. so I dont think that that is gonna happen.

Edited by Abro