Bargnani Wants to Go Somewhere Hot if not Toronto

Asked in a feature interview where he’d like to play if he could rub a magic lamp and transport himself to another NBA city, Bargnani told Italy’s Sky Sports: “I want to stay in Toronto, at least this is the politically correct answer. If (I am) to go somewhere else, I’d like a warm climate city and a team where I can actually play in my role.

Asked on the Sky Sports broadcast about Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo’s post-season assessment of his work, Bargnani replied: “(Colangelo) had some unfortunate and not very courageous comments about me ... The facts are there for everybody to see and judge.”

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basketball/nba/raptors/article/996278--bargnani-asks-for-warm-climate-better-role-if-he-s-not-a-raptor

Get him outtttttttttttt

Edited by Check my Stats

This was my favourite part:

and a team where I can actually play in my role.

What exactly does he think his role should be? He was given the green light to chuck up jumper after jumper this season no matter how poorly he was playing everywhere else on the floor, and even in the games when he couldn't hit a shot to save his life.

So either he thinks that he shouldn't be such a promminent offensive figure for any team and should simply be a spot up shooter, or he thinks he should have an even greater load offensively, which is laughable. We all know he doesn't give a damn about his role on defense because, according to him, what he does on offense is more important and complicated than simple things such as defense and rebounding.

He better not come to Phoenix, definitely don't need another Frye running around. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Just imagine if we had Frye playing PF and Bargs at C. We'd have 5 players out on the perimeter :lol:

No...NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!! Miami's weather doesn't want you.

Actually, a 3 point shooting center next to the Big 3 would be killer.

It's unlikely he would settle for the MLE though, so I think you can breathe easy at least.

It's unlikely he would settle for the MLE though, so I think you can breathe easy at least.

No. Absolutely not. I'd rather have my grandmother out there.

Bosh is a better shooter than Bargnani, maybe he can't shoot 3's, but all his shots within the 3 point line have a better shot of going in than Bargnani's. Plus he doesn't defend or rebound, he'd be utterly useless. He absolutely negates all the things he brings on offense with his horrible help D and rebounding, He;d look absolutely lost in Miami,.