More likely to come back?

Poe

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Bulls. The Thunder going back to Dallas down 1-3 while 2 of the 3 next games (if they can survive that long) for the Bulls are at home.

Gotta go with this. Plus, Chicago was 3-0 against the Heat in the regular season...not exactly saying too much, but they did in fact win three straight against them.

Out of these two I think it's the Thunder. If they win this game in Dallas (and they have two of the better players in the NBA in Durant and Westbrook), then they get to come home where they are almost unbeatable, and try to tie the series up. Durant and Westbrook need to play together like they normally do, and if they do that, then I think OKC has a solid shot to make a comeback. I'm sorry but with what I saw in Game 4 of the Heat-Bulls series, this Heat team wants the series so bad. Did you see the last few minutes especially with the game on the line how hard they played to get the win? They put everything they possibly could out on the floor and won the ball game. I think the Thunder have the better chance, although I don't think either will.

Bulls could come back.... essentially they need to win their next home game which they probably will, and then put all their effort into beating us on our home court. Then game 7 anything can happen.

Out of these two I think it's the Thunder. If they win this game in Dallas (and they have two of the better players in the NBA in Durant and Westbrook), then they get to come home where they are almost unbeatable, and try to tie the series up. Durant and Westbrook need to play together like they normally do, and if they do that, then I think OKC has a solid shot to make a comeback. I'm sorry but with what I saw in Game 4 of the Heat-Bulls series, this Heat team wants the series so bad. Did you see the last few minutes especially with the game on the line how hard they played to get the win? They put everything they possibly could out on the floor and won the ball game. I think the Thunder have the better chance, although I don't think either will.

Except that Dallas is 4-0 at OKC this season (regular season and playoffs)