Marshon Brooks Has Another Impressive Workout; Stock Rising?

According to Chad Ford, Marshon Brooks had another impressive showing on Tuesday afternoon in a workout against Klay Thompson for the Pacers.

Brooks was originally thought to be ticketed toward the back end of the first round, but he could very well sneak into the lottery if he continues to gain steam at the current rate. His extraordinary wingspan will certainly impress talent evaluators, and it's looking like a near lock that he'll be off of the board well before the inaugural round comes to a close.

rotoworld

Brooks has been picking up a lot of interest lately, and if he works out a couple more times like he has the past few, he'll work his way into the mid-first round. This kid has about everything you look for in a draft pick, but he does have the possibility to be a bust if he doesn't continue to work hard on his game like he has been. That being said, he looks good. What do you guys think of Brooks?

Thoughts?

He was one of my sleepers. I didn't get why he was projected as a 2nd rounder. Just from a physical standpoint the guy has all the tools to make the transition to the NBA. Across the board he's a solid player. Only real knock is his streaky 3 ball but that's the easiest thing to correct.

I like him more than some guys projected in the lotto. I was hoping the Lakers would sneak into the 25-30 range and steal him, but it's looking like he'll be picked way before then.