Lebron and Wade pretend to be sick, mock Dirk

here's their excuse:

“First of all, it wasn’t fake coughing,” Wade said. “I actually did cough. And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew. We never said Dirk’s name. I think he’s not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up.”

Said James: “If you guys want to feed into everything that not only myself or D-Wade or the Miami Heat do, I think that’s a non-issue. There’s bigger issues in this series than that.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=ApOvbHNjypLbr5rQ65P5W6o5nYcB?slug=ap-nbafinals-nowitzki-video

:lol:

Edited by The Artesticle

Wade and Dirk have a lot of bad blood (Dirk saying the refs handed the Heat a title and Wade coming back and saying Dirk choking was the reason Dallas lost, then them not shaking hands at the 2007 ASG), so it don't surprise me. However, they picked the worst possible time to do that in front of cameras.

• Owner

Dirk called it childish and ignorant, said he doesn't really care and doesn't need extra motivation to win a championship...just being there and being who he is would be enough.

But I would've cracked up if he came up to the podium in a wheelchair. That would've been epic.