Most underappreciated WWE wrestlers

Title says it all, post them. My list:

1. CM Punk - unbelievable on the mic and a incredible in-ring worker, imo the best heel in the business. He had some decent build around him when he picked up Nexus but was quickly buried by Cena and Orton. Now he's in the mid-card getting buried by Rey Mysterio. Its no wonder that he'll be leaving the company in a matter of months, maybe weeks.

2. Daniel Bryan - arguably the best wrestler in the company but hardly ever got a push, let alone mic time, which he has done fairly well at in the past (NXT, ROH). This nerd gimmick is horrible and its hard to believe that its what Creative gave him when he obviously could do so much better with a half-decent gimmick. At least he's on Smackdown now and is in the middle of a very solid (and underrated fued) with Cody Rhodes.

3. Sheamus - Sheamus has the look, in-ring work and talent on the mic to be a top heel so its no wonder that the WWE pushed him hard early in his career as he won the WWE Championship in just his first couple of months in the company. The build up was terrific but Creative flushed all their work down the toilet when he was completely forgotten and buried in the midst of the Nexus - Orton feud before Night of Champions. There was still time to keep Sheamus together but after he was buried in the mid-card, it was all over. The move to Smackdown was the best thing that could have happened to him at that point, hopefully he can remain in the main event there (just lost to Orton for the 'ship last week).

how can you watch wrestling without names like stone cold, teh rock, the undertaker, or triple HHH anymore? atleast when i see raw flipping through the channels i never see those guys (HHH and undertaker). Sheamus? Damn the characters in WWE are wack, bring me back my childhood.

I agree wuth CM Punk being #1. Hes hottest superstar WWE got and they cant even use him right. He has great charisma, hes very good in the ring and he can interact with the crowd, its sad they cant do anything with him. It reminds me when they never push Jericho for years because he was one of the best at one point and was always hold back.

I think John Morrison and Daniel Bryan are under appreciated. Both are amazing in the ring it just their charisma skill are holding them back.

William Regal and it's not even close.

And to reach back a little farther...Dean Malenko. Dude was Daniel Bryan before Daniel Bryan was Daniel Bryan.

• Owner

Mason Ryan. Shave his head, turn him against Nexus, have him attack everyone, and advertise him as the next Batista. Mic skills, wrestling skills...they really don't matter if you have a massive freak like him. Goldberg carried WCW on his back for a while, and Lesnar was huge when he first came to the WWF, so why not take advantage of Ryan's size and strength before the crowd loses interest?

It would also be a great way to give Punk a push.

It's too bad that Cena is the super face, and that he is unstoppable. It's ruining a lot of what COULD happen for Vince and the WWE.

• 1 month later...