Angry Teen Snaps On A Hardcore Old Man / 40oz

Warren2ThaG

It looks cool but i could not personally deal with the burpin. Id think will it ever stop. I saw this one guy on youtube after he drank one he just continously was burpin, he couldn't even talk.

Edited by Art Bart

First off, that's not the entire video. The entire video is right here.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhybzCoVOT1inZ6Dq2

Secondly, the dumb black kid was looking for a fight. You don't bring a [expletive]ing camera with you or start filming with a phone if you aren't looking for a fight, especially if you are putting it on WSHH.

Third, the old guy never should have said he was a typical black and multi-color

Fourth the dumb black kid pretty much threatened to kill the old mans dog.

This is pretty much the sterotypical black punk. It's stupid that these sterotypes exist, but this kid is a perfect example of why lots of people have sterotypes about black people. They were looking for a fight. It's pretty hypocritical for the punk to say he's offended by the guy being racial, but he says he's going to "go all black on you".

If that black kid brought a pitbull on my property and I had one of my pets outside, you better believe that dog would have ten bullets in its ass.

Again, the old guy shouldn't have made the racial comment, which had little do with the shove anyways, but the black kid and his punk friends were looking for a fight.

Also, did the kid think saying he was from Texas made him sound tough? :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner
  • Like 2

First off, that's not the entire video. The entire video is right here.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhybzCoVOT1inZ6Dq2

Secondly, the dumb black kid was looking for a fight. You don't bring a [expletive]ing camera with you or start filming with a phone if you aren't looking for a fight, especially if you are putting it on WSHH.

Third, the old guy never should have said he was a typical black and multi-color

Fourth the dumb black kid pretty much threatened to kill the old mans dog.

This is pretty much the sterotypical black punk. It's stupid that these sterotypes exist, but this kid is a perfect example of why lots of people have sterotypes about black people. They were looking for a fight. It's pretty hypocritical for the punk to say he's offended by the guy being racial, but he says he's going to "go all black on you".

If that black kid brought a pitbull on my property and I had one of my pets outside, you better believe that dog would have ten bullets in its ass.

Again, the old guy shouldn't have made the racial comment, which had little do with the shove anyways, but the black kid and his punk friends were looking for a fight.

Also, did the kid think saying he was from Texas made him sound tough? :lol: .

I agree, people need to learn to just leave old folks alone. You know the kid was looking for trouble when he had a camera. I think the old guy was out of line and handled the situation poorly, but hes an old man. Kid should know better, but I guess thats what happens when you're from "texas".

IDK, when I watched the video it seemed like the kids were just fishing at the pond, and the prick of an old guy came up to them and started shit... maybe I just didn't watch closely enough but I know at the end the old guy was just being a douche and the kid was just taking it for a while...

IDK, when I watched the video it seemed like the kids were just fishing at the pond, and the prick of an old guy came up to them and started shit... maybe I just didn't watch closely enough but I know at the end the old guy was just being a douche and the kid was just taking it for a while...

The kids were looking for trouble, and it's blatantly obvious with him having the camera there.

My favorite part, and it's usually with these types of punks, are when they say "Did you threaten me? I got this shit on camera! Oh, damn, we are going to get you good!". When, the punks are usually the only ones who made a thread....you know.....like threatening to hurt the old man or kill his dog. :lol: .

The kids were looking for trouble, and it's blatantly obvious with him having the camera there.

My favorite part, and it's usually with these types of punks, are when they say "Did you threaten me? I got this shit on camera! Oh, damn, we are going to get you good!". When, the punks are usually the only ones who made a thread....you know.....like threatening to hurt the old man or kill his dog. :lol: .

Didn't the old man say something about like pumping 10 bullets into the kid's pitbull or something?

After the kid brought his pitbull into the discussion, and pretty much threatened to have it attack the old man's dog, in which case he has every right to shoot that dog, however many times he wants to.

After the old man said he'd make sure his dog wasn't on it's tether the next time the kid came through with his dog, a direct threat and the first threat.

The video camera alone tells me that the kid was looking to start trouble.

I thought they had it because of the dead animal in the pond, which is why they were there (and what they were talking about with the fisherman who was digging it out before Billy Badass came strolling down).

That's not really a threat. That's telling the punk that if he illegally comes onto his property, he needs to be prepared to face the consequences.

That type of yard on an apartment complex does not allow you to keep dogs unchained or unattended. So, not quite legally.

It absolutely was a threat in every way possible, just as much as "I'll bring my pitbull" is when the dude says he'll keep his dog unchained and "we'll see if you go walking your dogs again".

That type of yard on an apartment complex does not allow you to keep dogs unchained or unattended. So, not quite legally.

It absolutely was a threat in every way possible, just as much as "I'll bring my pitbull" is when the dude says he'll keep his dog unchained and "we'll see if you go walking your dogs again".

I just don't like that kid, plain and simple. :lol: .

How is this the kids fault in any way? They were filming long before the old man came over. Just because someones filming something doesn't mean they're looking for a fight. The kid was being pretty respectful up until the man touched him. The old man was the one to threaten killing the kids dog too so I don't see how anyone is placing this on the kid..

I would have snapped too. The old man could have just said 'dont walk your dog on my property' and left it as that but he was being disrespectful and making it a big deal when it really isn't. I don't flip out when kids ride their bikes on my front lawn and thats alot worse than walking a dog across a lawn for 5 seconds.