Top 10 players in the playoffs

AboveLegit

Seems like a couple people forgot how LeBron ate Boston's Big Three and Derrick Rose's souls in a total span of like 5 minutes combined.

Edited by Flash

Seems like a couple people forgot how LeBron ate Boston's Big Three and Derrick Rose's souls in a total span of like 5 minutes combined.

Agreed he definitely played great in those series. But I think one can make a solid argument for Wade being over him (not that I think he is, overall I believe LeBron had the better postseason).

Agreed he definitely played great in those series. But I think one can make a solid argument for Wade being over him (not that I think he is, overall I believe LeBron had the better postseason).

Oh you can definitely make a case for Dwyane. They're 2/3 no doubt. Wade was epic in that Boston series and game 5 in Chicago he was a part of that crazy run.

LeBron played terrible in the biggest games of the playoffs, that's a great excuse.

LeBron came up huge in clutch situations the first 3 rounds, had better number than Z-Bo, and helped get his team within 2 games of the championship. I know where you're coming from, but don't overrate Z-Bo or overlook the fact that in a quarter of his post-season games he had 11pts or less, and in none of those games did he grab double-digit boards.

LeBron also had a triple double in the finals...just sayin. Obviously doesn't excuse his overall performance in that series but putting Randolph over him is a joke.

:o omg he's the best player ever

I like ABL's list I think that is pretty much how I would set mine up.

I don't see how you can't have your number 1 and 2 be Dirk/LeBron or Dirk/Wade.... both those guys helped get there team to the NBA Finals, Zach Randolph was great but I didn't see the Grizzlies magical run take them to the finals, I guess that's just my benchmark as far as distinguishing a list.