Mavs awarded with highest possible honor for June 14th

Lkr

This is just becoming stupid. Cleveland, and all Ohio for that matter need to get the hell over LeBron leaving. They are so [expletive]ing obsessed with him it's pathetic.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Heat win it all next year and the start of a dynasty begins. Seriously, Cleveland and people in general need to get over it.

LeBron spoiled their asses for years, so they can go watch the rest of their shitty ass teams.

• Like 4

This is just becoming stupid. Cleveland, and all Ohio for that matter need to get the hell over LeBron leaving. They are so [expletive]ing obsessed with him it's pathetic.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Heat win it all next year and the start of a dynasty begins. Seriously, Cleveland and people in general need to get over it.

LeBron spoiled their asses for years, so they can go watch the rest of their shitty ass teams.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

its Ohio, there is nothing to do

LOL nice.

Well said.

This is absolutely stupid.... I have seen a lot of proclamations and this one is one of the dumbest ever. Get over it already......LeBron put that team back on the map and left in free agency, they need to grow a pair and start building for the future and not worry about LeBron's every move.

Im a Mavs fan and I have to agree....