Dwight Howard trade scenarios

htownborn

What are some teams that you can see making a play for Howard for next season.

Lakers-Howard has shown alot of interest in L.A. and the Lakers have one of the best available trade peices in Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol. Their are to many scenario's of how this can play out but one thing is for sure is that either Gasol or Bynum will be dealt for Howard .

Nets-The Nets have a nice trade peice in Deron Williams aswell. Although I assume the plan is to get Howard to New Jersey to play with Williams. IDK how this would play out but I'm sure Prokhorov has something planned.

Rockets-Some may say I'm crazy and that I'm a homer but the Rockets actually have nice peices to get Howard. Not to mention that he spent some time in Houston last summer with Hakeem Olajuwon to improve his game. So he should be pretty familiar with the city and he can be a great replacement for Yao.

Heat-This is another one I'm sure alot of you are saying is a crazy scenario but I have been hearing alot of NBA analyst saying that the Heat should trade Chris Bosh. If this were to become true I'm sure that the Heat would be looking to do a trade with Bosh and Howard .

Bulls-I don't see Chicago honestly going after Howard but their a team with peices that could possibly make a run for him. There have already been talks of trading Boozer so they could do a trade of Boozer, Deng, and Noah for Howard, Turkoglu, and Q-Rich.

Edited by htownborn

Nets-The Nets have a nice trade peice in Deron Williams aswell. Although I assume the plan is to get Howard to New Jersey to play with Williams. IDK how this would play out but I'm sure Prokhorov has something planned.

No way do the Nets trade Williams for Howard, it's a lateral move. They will give up Brook Lopez, picks and the ability to take in one or two of the Magic's massive contracts (Arenas, Hedo). Brook Lopez isn't the prospect Bynum is, but he's still a young, talented center who doesn't have the injury history Bynum does, and a half-season of playing with Williams will definitely increase his stock. If the Nets start making subtle moves this off-season, they can equip themselves with a few more draft picks and whatnot.

No way do the Nets trade Williams for Howard, it's a lateral move. They will give up Brook Lopez, picks and the ability to take in one or two of the Magic's massive contracts (Arenas, Hedo). Brook Lopez isn't the prospect Bynum is, but he's still a young, talented center who doesn't have the injury history Bynum does, and a half-season of playing with Williams will definitely increase his stock. If the Nets start making subtle moves this off-season, they can equip themselves with a few more draft picks and whatnot.

Nicley said I always forget that the Nets even have Lopez

It seems like right now the most likely destination is LA but I see him going to New Jersey and teaming up with Deron. I don't know what that means for Brook Lopez though but I'm sure they'll figure something out.