Draftexpress: 1-2 "massive trades" on the horizon?

Dash

Listening to the new Draftexpress podcast and here's what Givony basically says:

Beginning next week we may see one or two "massive trades" where "massive salaries are exchanged in preparation for the lockout, and that is going to throw a wrench in everything."

The Rockets have been said to be the most active team in trade discussions, makes me wonder if they would be apart of one of the deals.

Anyways thoughts?

Edited by Dash

• Owner

CP3, Dwight, Gasol, Boston's big three, Monta, Iggy, Parker...hold on to your hats, should be a fun ride.

Trade everyone. I've been bored since the Lakers were cremated by the Mavs.

Someone on Clutchfans beat me to the next Givony podcast.

Transcript:

(Givony)People are waiting for the first big trade to pop. Hearing about the big contracts available in trade. Draft picks would be additions or throw ins. A lot of owners want to move salary off their cap before the new CBA kicks in. Some teams have big TEs like the Cavs, Nuggets, maybe the Raptors and couple others. We could see a real marquee name get moved early next week or tomorrow or Tuesday/Wednesday. Something like the Ray Allen trade a couple years ago. We're all on pins and needles waiting because we're making all these mock drafts, wasting time talking about scenarios and floors, and this team likes this guy but if he dont go here, he goes there. Im pretty sure something big is going to happen here and when including draft picks, looking at a whole new draft board then.

Who have you heard of/teams looking to dump salary?

Danny Granger in fact I heard that Indiana in the right deal they would consider moving. Heard some other big names that umm...not to speculate too much but umm...yeah nothing for Bulls fans unfortunately. Havent heard much on Boozer which Im surprised.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=205782&page=2