OTR's Average Age?

Board's Average Age?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

I'm probably the older one here as I'm 33...

Funny thing is that I was probably already older than everyone is right now when I joined a forum for the first time, as I was 30 lol. Oh well.

Rookie in a veteran's shoes, haha.

EDIT: Or is that veteran in a rookie's shoes? Hmm.

Rookie in a veteran's shoes, haha.

EDIT: Or is that veteran in a rookie's shoes? Hmm.

Lol yeah, good question..

I'm the Dean Garrett of OTR haha. Or rather Arvydas Sabonis as he was European and.. a better player. :D

How many of you joined when you were 13-14? :lol:

Right here. Damn, me and Yugo and all the guys back then joined at the same time and we are all the same age now. Always thought that was crazy. Even though me and Yugo have a love-hate relationship haha.

I'm probably the older one here as I'm 33...

Funny thing is that I was probably already older than everyone is right now when I joined a forum for the first time, as I was 30 lol. Oh well.

I always wondered how you would know about games and performances from years ago that people in their teens and early 20's would have no clue about. :lol: .

I thought old man Oliver was 53 years old.... :glasses:

That's okay I thought you were a 12 years old gal. <_<

I always wondered how you would know about games and performances from years ago that people in their teens and early 20's would have no clue about. :lol: .

Lol let's not exaggerate I followed the 90's and 2000's but I didn't follow the 60's or 70's, I'm not 60 lol, I'd rather say that it's because I'm a crazy bball fan and I watch (or rewatch) old games all the time haha.

Now that the NBA is over you can be sure that I'm gonna watch old games all summer long. And maybe even all year long if there is a lock out... Which I obviously hope not.

Edited by Oliver P